1. With due regard to your rights and the Personal Data Protection Act, we are committed to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data we obtain. All of our employees have been duly trained in personal data processing.
2. The administrator of your personal data is Meetrigo Sp. z o.o., company address: Władysława Trylińskiego 14/13 (B1) 10-683 Olsztyn, TIN (NIP) 7393925950, REGON 382961960, email address: email@example.com and phone number: +48 881 232 963. The personal data sets registration in data protection office (GIODO) is in progress.
3. On our website we collect the following personal data:
- Email address: we send you the account registration confirmation and we use it to contact you. Should you become our newsletter service subscriber, we will send you company updates every now and then.
- Address: the information pertaining to the Internet connection rules, such as IP addresses (and other related information contained in system logs), are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses may be also used for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect general demographic information, for instance, about the region where the Internet connection comes from.
4. The aforementioned data is necessary when:
- You want to sign up and create your account.
- You perform a purchase in our store without logging in.
- You want to subscribe to our newsletter service, i.e. you would like to be notified about our updates and offers.
5. Customers of our services are free to choose whether and in what scope they want to use our services and provide their personal data. If you do not want to leave any data, you have the right not to use our service and have your data deleted no matter for what reason.
6. No data is shared with third parties. We do not store any sensitive data, such as credit card numbers or the access data to your bank account.
7. In accord with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 133 section 883 with amendments) you have the right to amend, complete, update, correct and request to have your personal data deleted. Such a request should be send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.